[WATCH] SHARKWATER + REVOLUTION| Double Feature
Every day is #FinFree Day, errr, #EarthDay!
Join the Fin Free Revolution!
Take these simple and fun steps towards raising your awareness, raising funds, engaging your community and feeling good while saving sharks and our future.
Simple Things You Can Do to Go #finfree
- Watch SHARKWATER and REVOLUTION* Double-Feature! (Online here) and share it with your community any way you can.
- Go to www.finfree.org and take the Fin Free Pledge to go #finfree.
- Join a Fin Free Chapter or start your own chapter.
- Get creative and get out there! Help build awareness and together we can change opinions and policy around sharks.
- Sign the Fin Free Petition to ban the trade in shark fins. Let’s get to 300,000 signatures!
- Support Fin Free! Donate to HQ, volunteer, or host a screening. Check out www.finfree.org/support for more ways to help!
- Visit our partners and tell them how #jawesome they are for supporting #finfree!
- Get out and exercise! Take a swim or a bike ride or a walk in your very own Fin Free Tee Shirt. (Exercise is good for you and doesn’t use fossil fuels – which means it is good for everyone, yes even sharks! 😉
Empowered by United Conservationists [UC]. Support UC to build tools, implement big plans, and gain momentum for a #finfree planet by 2020!
WATCH SHARKWATER HERE FREE:
BUY REVOLUTION HERE & 50% GOES TO UC / FINFREE:
Yekra is a revolutionary new distribution network for feature films.
Revolution is a feature documentary about opening your eyes, changing the world and fighting for something. A true life adventure following director Rob Stewart in the follow up to his hit Sharkwater, Revolution is an epic adventure into the evolution of life on earth and the revolution to save us.
Discovering that there’s more in jeopardy than sharks, Stewart uncovers a grave secret threatening our own survival as a species, and embarks on a life-threatening adventure through 4 years and 15 countries into the greatest battle ever waged.
Bringing you some of the most incredible wildlife spectacles ever recorded, audiences are brought face to face with sharks and cuddly lemurs, into the microscopic world of the pygmy seahorse, and on the hunt with the deadly flamboyant cuttlefish. From the coral reefs in Papua New Guinea to the rain forests in Madagascar, Stewart reveals that our fate is tied to even the smallest of creatures.
Through it all, Stewart’s journey reveals a massive opportunity, as activists and individuals all over the world are winning the battle to save the ecosystems we depend on for survival. Presenting the most important information on human survival and inspiring people all over the world to fight for life, Revolution is essential viewing for everyone. Startling, beautiful, and provocative, Revolution inspires audiences across the globe to join the biggest movement in history that’s rising to the challenge of saving our world.
Revolution premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival and has already gone on to win ten awards, including the Audience Award for Best Documentary at the Atlantic Film Festival, Most Popular Environmental Film Award at the Vancouver International Film Festival, the Audience Award at the Victoria Film Festival and the Social Justice Award at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.